February 21, 2013

Get The Look: SHINee's 'Dream Girl' MV

So, in this week we had a SHINee's comeback! I watched their MV in school and I was amused by outfits which are very beautiful and really match the song and whole concept.  Did you listen to the whole album? I fell in love with "Spoiler" (the lyrics <3), "Hitchhiking" and "Dynamite". And, of course, "Dream Girl".

Onew

I'm not his fan but his outfit here is so nice! When I first saw this I was like "I want to wear this!". He matches concept about crazy outfit and also has something simple in his clothes. Maybe because of plain green jeans.

Minho
I think that it's the first time when his singing is better than rapping. He looks so young in this MV and he reminds me of little Yoogeun (child from SHINee's "Hello Baby"). I had some problems with finding good trousers which would fit whole outfit but, I think, these ones are really good.

Jonghyun

You know what's funny? I saw similar trousers a month ago and I tought they were really cool. And now Jonghyun is wearing them in SHINee's new MV. I love the way flowers are mixed with plaid. It fits dream's concept and also looks good. I still think: how is it possible?

Key

Key, as usual, wears crazy and stylish outfit. These shoes with these clothes look good only on him. I couldn't find good shoes (and I'm not suprised about that...) but trousers are so nice!

Taemin

And here comes the craziest outfit in whole MV. Did you see his pencil trousers? It looks really funny. Of course I couldn't find something similar so I decided to choose aztec print leggings. And creepers. I fell in love in them because of Key's outfits and now I love them even more.

So, what do you think about SHINee's new album?

No comments:

Post a Comment