February 11, 2013

Get The Look: Key and Taemin @ MCM Launching Event


Firstly in this post I just want to say to everyone: Hello! I'm new in Coordinuna Team and I'll try my best with my outfits for you. Check my tumblr for more outfits from me - shewearskpop.tumblr.com.

For today's Get The Look I chose Key and Taemin's outfits from their appearing on MCM Launching Event on August 24,2012. MCM is an exclusive brand in which you can find luxury leather goods, handbags, apparel, footwear and accessories for the world's most seasoned travelers. 

KEY
Key is a big fashionista, who wears crazy outfits showing his specific taste of fashion. I love searching for his airport outfits, because he can make something special with very simple clothes. And like on this example - he mixed very fashionable trousers with black shoes and lovely bowler. Everything looks simple and still chic. 

Polyvore set link:  http://www.polyvore.com/key_mcm_launching_event/set?id=71917040

TAEMIN
I'm pretty sure Taemin's outfit was chosen to fit Key's one. And it really works on Taemin, he looks fashionably and also feel naturally. I don't exactly understand why he (or his stylist) chose this purple backpack but still it's very good outfit, even if he usually wears simple ones.

Polyvore set link:  http://www.polyvore.com/taemin_mcm_launching_event/set?id=71922792

What do you think about their outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment