February 16, 2013

Get The Look: B.A.P's 'One Shot' MV


In today's "Get The Look" section we focused on B.A.P's "One Shot" MV which was released just a few days ago, on 12th February. The whole MV's idea is about gangs, kidnaping, stealing, with lots of guns. I won't lie I was looking forward for this mini album and I'm really happy that B.A.P came back to their old image. It's a very good song, so if you still haven't watched it - here's the link.


YONGGUK

Don't you think that he looks like a real boss in this fur jacket, leather trousers and with his glare which says "don't mess with me"? He isn't my bias but I was really amazed when I saw the difference between Yongguk and the other gang's members. It isn't typical look for him but it fits him. When you wear only black clothes you should care about details, like on this one. His stylist mixed two different materials - fur and leather and it looks really stylish.

Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/yongguk_one_shot/set?id=72259298

HIMCHAN

For this outfit I chose hi-top sneakers, white top with sweet whale and long jeans. It's my only idea for this set, he wasn't wearing anything special. But because I put this together with big collar necklace and with another one it reminds us of Himchan's look.
You don't have to agree with me, but I can't stand his haircut in this MV. He looks better with longer hair like in "No Mercy" MV. He's really handsome and it hurts me a lot when they make him looks that way.

 Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/himchan_one_shot/set?id=72267260


DAEHYUN

 Simple jeans vest, black trousers and aztec T-shirt. As usually - less means more. I chose printed T-shirt and classic black skinny jeans, because it fits almost everyone and when you put this together with some jewelry you get stylish outfit.
When I first saw that MV I was really surprised by his acting skills. When Youngjae has been shot his gaze show us how painful and shocked his character was.

Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/daehyun_one_shot/set?id=72263846

YOUNGJAE

 In this outfit I replaced his MV's shoes for motor boots with studs. It looks good with all concept of gangs. Because his leather vest has red collar and I couldn't find similar one in resonable price (I didn't find anything to tell the truth) I added red tube bra. It'll look really good when you wear it with loose white tank top.
What do you think about his "betrayal"? I was shocked more than with the first ending.

 Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/youngjae_one_shot/set?id=72156069


JONGUP


 And here come the biggest surprise for me in whole MV. Before I've just adored his smiley face but now I appreciate him as a singer (yeah, I know, he sang only two lines but still...). But let's come back to his outfit. He wore a simple white tank top, black beanie and khaki jeans. Nothing special, huh? But once more we should take a look at some details. So here you have black bandana with skull which reminds me of Zelo's mask.

Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/jongup_one_shot/set?id=72265731

ZELO



And here comes Zelo - the best dressed member in whole MV. I had a lots of problems to chose only one of his outfits because he looks really good in all of them! And after I chose this one - I couldn't find good hat, but this one, from Romwe looks nice, don't you think?

Polyvore set link: http://www.polyvore.com/zelo_one_shot/set?id=72160837

I love the way his stylist mixed black cap with white bandana and I've already bought similar cap (still looking for bandana, just give me some time...). It really fits him and the whole concept of gangs - Zelo looks like one of those kids who were raised in dangerous district. You can also put this cap together (of course with bandana) with black oversized tank top, a pair of denim shorts and sneakers.

Polyvore set link:  http://www.polyvore.com/zelos_cap/set?id=72262056

So, what do you think about their outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment