February 22, 2013

Get the Look: 130220 Hyunseung's Airport Fashion


As requested I did a Get the Look for the most recent airport fashion of BEAST's Hyunseung. I have already IDed this look. If you haven't read it yet, you can go to this link: http://www.coordinuna.com/2013/02/beasts-hyunseung-saint-laurent-jimmy.html The total price of what he's wearing is almost $5,000.00 (Expensibu!) but since it's Hyunseung, I am not that surprised anymore.
I've noticed that when he likes a certain brand, he wears it from head to foot (almost!).

For his GTL, I decided to make two looks. I was only planning to make one but the set didn't quite satisfy me. So I made another one and I like the second one better. It was also difficult to look for items that will look exactly the same, so instead of micro heart printed shirt, I went for polka dots.



You can definitely experiment, mix and match a lot to copy this look. You can wear a polka-dotted tank top instead of shirt as they go really well with leather jackets. Or you can wear glitter flats instead of boots if you're too uncomfortable with heels. You can wear studded or glittered sneakers too! Be creative ;)
More GTL will be posted in tumblr. :) http://coordi-nuna.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment